Thanks to our sponsors we've filled our tripwolf goody bag with some awesome travel-gadgets:
- - A super light travel-slackline by GIBBON
- - A silk travelsheet by COCOON
- - A film package (8 films) by revolog
- - A tripwolf t-shirt (check out our tripwolf traveler album on facebook!)
How to participate
- Select your best travel pictures of 2010.
- Give them the filename "competiton2010" (eg. competition2010_01.jpg)
- Log in on tripwolf and upload them onto tripwolf and assign them to where ever you took them in the world.
Photo-Upload onto tripwolf: Log onto tripwolf.com. If you're not registered already, you can do so here. Search for the place in the world where you took your picture (eg Bangkok) and select "photos" in the left hand menu. Click "upload photos for Bangkok."
Share your photos: Post a link to your picture, which you uploaded on tripwolf on our facebook wall!
We're proud to announce our jury, which will choose the best tripwolf travel photo of the year 2010 by the end of this month:
- Moritz Schell, internationally reknown photographer
- Sebastian Heinzel, tripwolf founder and CEO
- Coshiva, Singer
See some of the photos that have entered the competition so far here and here.
The winner will get our tripwolf goody bag and the winning picture will be announced in the January newsletter (sign up for our monthly newsletter here). Believe it or not the picture will also be featured on our start page!
The tripwolf competition for the "travel picture of 2010" is a cooperation with COCOON, revlog film and GIBBON. In case of winning the competition, the candidates agree to the publication of their name in the tripwolf newsletter and on tripwolf.com, as well as on all related social media platforms (twitter, facebook). Please notice that payout in cash or exchange of the price is not possible. The participation is free and absolutely voluntary and will be sent by mail. The winners of the competition will be selected by a jury and will be informed by email. Employees of tripwolf GmbH, Mair Dumont, COCOON, revolog film and GIBBON, as well immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the contest. The decision of the judges is final. Apart from contacting the winner, there will be no correspondence. The deadline for submissions is the 31st of December, 2010.